Toyota VD engine
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Toyota VD engine is the first ever V8 diesel engine produced by Toyota. It is a 32-Valve DOHC, with Variable Geometry Intercooler Twin-Turbo.
This engine was first used in March 2007 in the 70 series Land Cruiser in Australia.
- Type: V8 DOHC 32 Valve Variable Geometry Intercooler Twin Turbo Diesel
- Displacement: 4461 cc
- Compression ratio: 16.8:1
- Fuel System: Common Rail Direct Injection
- Maximum power: 195 kW (265 PS) at 3400 rpm
- Maximum torque: 650 N·m (480 ft·lbf) (43.8 kgm) at 1200 rpm