Toyota Motor Triathlon Race Car
The Toyota Motor Triathlon Race Car (MTRC) is a fuel cell concept race car designed and built by Toyota's European design studio ED2. It made its world premier at the Geneva Motor Show, and its US debut at the 2004 New York International Auto Show.
The MTRC is a response to the cultural interests of young people today, such as mobile phones, video games, computers and internet play.
- Overall length: 4,060 millimeters / 159.8 inches
- Overall width: 1,930 millimeters / 76 inches
- Overall height: 1,330 - 1,480 millimeters / 52.4 - 58.3 inches
- Wheelbase: 2,950 millimeters / 116.1 inches
- Tread, front: 1,600 millimeters / 63.3 inches
- Number of seats: 2
- Fuel cell type: Toyota fuel cell stack
- Drive system: 4WD (in-wheel motors)