Toyota K transmission
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oil capacity: 3.0 lmp pints(1.7L)
Synchromesh on all Forward gears
- First Gear: 3.769:1
- Second Gear: 2.250:1
- Third Gear: 1.405:1
- Fourth Gear: 1.010:1
- Fourth TRD**: 1.5436:2
- Reverse Gear: 4.316:1
- Most 4-speed RWD Tercel, Starlets and Corollas with K-series engines
- KM20 series LiteAces that were fitted with K-series engines had a standard K40 fitted with a column shifter
- Toyota Racing Development** has produced a fourth gear closer to third in Ratio
Oil capacity:4.2 lmp pints(2.45L)
Synchromesh on all Forward Gears
- First Gear: 3.789:1
- Second Gear: 2.220:1
- Third Gear: 1.435:1
- Fourth Gear: 1.000:1
- Fifth Gear: 0.865:1
- Reverse gear: 4.316:1
- Most 5-speed RWD Tercel, Starlets and Corollas with K-series engines.
- 1986 Corolla with 3A-U and 4A-U engines.
- KM20 series LiteAces were fitted with K50 transmissions to 4K and 5K engines as an option, and to the 7K as standard.