List of Toyota manufacturing facilities
- 1 Toyota Manufacturing facilities
- 2 Joint venture, licensed, and contract factories
- 3 References
- 4 References
Toyota Manufacturing facilities
- Cambridge, Ontario - 1.8L (1ZZ-FE) engines, Corolla, Matrix, Lexus RX 350 
- Woodstock, Ontario, Toyota RAV4 This facility is being built production starts 2010/2011
- Canadian Autoparts Toyota, Inc. (CAPTIN)
7233 Progress Way Delta, British Columbia Established 1983 Plant Site: 24 acres Facility: 205,000 sq. ft. (19,045 sq. meters) Current Investment*: C$204.7 million Employment*: 242 Annual Payroll**: C$21.0 million Products: Aluminum wheels (also export to U.S. and Japan) Operations: Low pressure die casting, TDP die casting, machining, and paint Annual Production Capacity: 1.45 million wheels
- As of December 2005
- As of December 2004
Production Volume: 2005 2004 Wheels 1,354,751 1,222,943
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing France, Onnaing-Valenciennes - Yaris
- PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia, Cikampek, West Java - Innova, Avanza, Fortuner, and Hilux Vigo 4x2 pick-up
- The 224-ha factory in the Saint Petersburg Shushary settlement was laid down in 2005 and launched production on December 21, 2007. Currently produces 20,000 2.4L and 3.5L Toyota Camry vehicles per year, the production and model row might extend in the future.
- Toyota Gateway Plant, Chachoengsao - Toyota Vios, Yaris, Corolla, Camry
- Toyota Samrong Plant, Samrong - Toyota Hilux Vigo, Fortuner
- Toyota Banpho Plant, Chachoengsao - Toyota Hilux Vigo (Export model)
- Toyota Manufacturing UK, Burnaston, Derbyshire and Deeside, North Wales - Auris, Avensis and Corolla
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Alabama, Huntsville, Alabama – V6 and V8 Engines.
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky, Georgetown, Kentucky – Camry, Avalon, Solara, and Starting Fall 2008, Venza as well as the AZ and GR engines.
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana, Princeton, Indiana – Sequoia, Sienna, and Highlander
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Texas, San Antonio, Texas – Tundra
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing West Virginia, Buffalo, West Virginia – ZZ, MZ, and GR engines; automatic transaxles
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi, Tupelo, Mississippi - Prius Hybrid This facility is being built production starts 2010/2011. The facility or company is named "Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Mississippi, Inc."
Joint venture, licensed, and contract factories
- Toyota Peugeot Citroën Automobile Czech (joint venture with PSA Peugeot Citroën), Kolín, Czech Republic - Aygo
- Tianjin FAW Toyota - Toyota Corolla, Toyota Crown, Toyota Reiz, Toyota Vios.
- Guangzhou Toyota - Toyota Camry
- Indus Motors Company ltd. (IMC) is a joint venture between the House of Habib, Toyota Motor Corporation Japan (TMC), and Toyota Tsusho Corporation Japan (TTC) for assembling, progressive manufacturing and marketing of Toyota vehicles in Pakistan since July 01, 1990. IMC's production facilities are located at Port Qasim Industrial Zone near Karachi in an area measuring over 105 acres (0.42 km2).
- NUMMI (joint venture with GM), Fremont, California - Corolla and Tacoma
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. (contract facility, starting in Spring 2007), Lafayette, Indiana - Camry
- Toyota Motor Vietnam (Vios, Corolla, Camry, Land Cruiser, Hiace, Innova), Vinh Phuc, outskirt of Hanoi
- Praco Didacol, Colombia Assembly plant
- Ontario, California (2004) - Toyota components and Hino trucks
- Marion, Arkansas (2006) - Differential, rear axle and suspension related parts
- Williamstown, Wood County, West Virginia (2007) - Hino class 4-7 trucks
- Woodstock, Ontario (2006) - Hino trucks for North America
|This article may require copy-editing for grammar, style, cohesion, tone or spelling. You can assist by editing it now. A how-to guide is available. (February 2008)|