From Toyota Wiki
|Types of companies||Public company Corporation (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 8015)|
|Founded||July 1, 1948|
|Headquarters||Nagoya and Tokyo, Japan|
|Key people||Masaaki Furukawa, Chairman|
Junzo Shimizu, President
|Industry||Diversified trading company|
|Earnings before interest and taxes||USD1,314,213,000|
Toyota Tsusho Corporation (豊田通商 Toyota Tsūshō), Tokyo Stock Exchange: 8015, based in Nagoya Japan and Tokyo Japan, is the Sogo shosha (trading company), a member of the Toyota Group. It is one of the largest trading companies in Japan (6th largest in the world). Toyota Tsusho has a world-wide presence through its many subsidiaries and operating divisions (over 100 offices, and 500 subsidiaries and affiliates around the world). Its main business is supporting Toyota Motor's automobile business and other Toyota Group companies. In actuality, Toyota Tsusho's business is very diverse, spanning the industrial, commercial, and consumer sectors. Business areas run the gamut from industrial raw materials, agriculture, to high-technology. The company acquired Tomen Corporation, another Japanese trading company, on April 1, 2006. 
Toyota Tsusho's businesses are divided into 6 business sections, which are:
- Metals Division;
- Machinery & Electronics Division;
- Automotive Division;
- Energy & Chemicals Division;
- Produce & Foodstuffs Division; and
- Consumer Products, Services & Materials Division.
- Nagoya head office - 9-8, Meieki 4-chome, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya, Japan
- Tokyo head office - 8-1, Marunouchi 3-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Toyota Tsusho Group (major subsidiaries & affiliates)
- Tomen Electronics Corporation
- Tomen Devices Corporation
- Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd.
- Eurus Energy Holdings Corporation
- Fukuske Corporation
- Biscaye Holdings Co.,LTD.
- Toyota Tsusho America, Inc.
- Toyota Tsusho Canada, Inc.
- Toyota Tsusho De Venezuela, C.A.
- S.C. Toyota Tsusho do Brasil Ltda.
- Toyota Tsusho Argentina S.A.
- C.I. Toyota Tsusho de Colombia S.A.
- Toyota Tsusho Mexico, S.A.
- Toyota Tsusho Europe S.A.
- Toyota Tsusho U.K. Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho Nordic Oy
- Toyota Tsusho Africa Pty. Ltd.
- Tomen Iran Limited Liability Company
- Toyota Tsusho Korea Corporation
- Toyota Tsusho Philippines Corporation
- Toyota Tsusho (China) Co., Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho (H.K.) Corporation Ltd.
- Chen Tai Fong Co., Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Kasho International (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Toyota Tsusho (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- P.T. Toyota Tsusho Indonesia
- Toyota Tsusho Vietnam Company Limited
- Myanmar Toyota Tsusho Co., Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho India Pvt. Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho (Australasia) Pty. Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho (N.Z.) Ltd.
(as of March 31, 2008)
- Toyota Motor Corporation (21.74%)
- Toyota Industries Corporation (11.21%)
- Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd. (5.28%)
- The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd. (5.10%)
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. (3.33%)
- Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd. (3.10%)
- Trust & Custody Services Bank, Ltd. (1.96%)
- Aioi Insurance Co., Ltd. (1.94%)
- Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd. (1.92%)
- Nippon Life Insurance Company (1.52%)
- (Language/en) www.toyota-tsusho.com/english/index.cfm