Subaru EF engine
From Toyota Wiki
The EF is an Automotive engine made by Subaru, introduced in 1984 for the Subaru Justy. It is a Water-cooled Straight-3 engine with a belt-driven single overhead Camshaft, and a chain driven Balance shaft. It has an alloy Cylinder head and iron Engine block.
1.0-litre (997cc) 2 valves per cylinder
Bore x Stroke: 78mm x 69.6mm
- 47 bhp@5000rpm/59 ft·lbf@3200 rpm with single barrel Hitachi carburetor and 9.5:1 compression
- Subaru Justy "J10" (limited to some European markets and Asia)
- Subaru Libero "E10"
1.2-litre (1189cc) 3 valves per cylinder
Bore x Stroke: 78mm x 83mm
- 66 bhp@5200 rpm/70 ft·lbf@3600 rpm with two barrel Hitachi Carburetor and 9:1 compression ratio
- 73 bhp@5600 rpm/71 ft·lbf@3600 rpm with multi-port Fuel injection and 9.1:1 compression ratio
- Subaru Justy "J12"
- Subaru Libero "E12"
- 80 bhp with multi-point Fuel injection
- Subaru Tutto (Taiwan)